As they say, the kitchen and bathroom of a speak volumes about the personality and lifestyle of the homeowner. The state of your bathroom and kitchen are two of the biggest determinants for the value of your property. When we talk about bathroom renovations, there are so many innovations that you can make. You can start by adding new vanity and various other storage options. There is so much you need to focus on.
Hence, it is best to go for professional bathroom renovations in Frankston. Professionals can help you to figure out what design and storage would be best for your bathroom, especially if you are considering a renovation for a small bathroom. When you opt for professional services, they will be able to help you in a lot of aspects.
In this article, we will talk about some of the most sought after additions and designs in a bathroom that never go out of style.
- Rectangle vanity mirrors: When it comes to staples for your bathroom, rectangle vanity mirrors with rounded edges have been in the market for longer than you can imagine. No doubt round mirrors look amazing too, but rectangular vanity mirrors are more convenient and practical. Especially, if you are working in a small space then rectangle mirrors are perfect to make your bathroom look a little more spacious. You can also add a metallic accent to the border of the vanity mirror and it will look neater.
- Floating vanity: Although there are a plethora of options available when it comes to vanity, nothing beats floating vanity. Whether you are focusing on appeal or functionality, floating vanity is the best option. These style of vanity are great when you want to leave some space beneath the vanity to keep rest of your things. these floating vanity looks seamless and feels airy which is appealing for a bathroom that has limited space.
- Wall-mounted toilets: floating toilets have the same appeal as floating vanity. For years, they were used only in modern homes. But with time, even the most basic bathrooms have started using floating toilets. This might be due to the appealing aspect or because it is easier to maintain the hygiene of the bathroom.
- Shower glass: Shower glass looks so seamless and pretty. And not to forget the convenience it comes with. There are various options available when it comes to selecting the right type of glass. You might want to consider factors like durability, design and consider whether it is complementing your bathroom design or not. Apart from the appeal, the shower glass in your bathroom will also prevent water from getting in the main area of your toilet.
- Polished nickel: If you are someone who loves unlacquered brass more than most, polished nickel could be your best friend. The best part about it is that it will go perfectly with every type of bathroom design. Something that you will love the most about it is the warmer tone, which makes it a little less harsh than any other metal. Nickel is one of the most high-end looking metals of the silver family which makes it favourite among a lot of people.
If you want to buy the best accessories for your bathroom or your kitchen, make sure you visit Baysidebathroomrenovations as they are one of the best bathroom designers in Melbourne.